assist our production director to manufacture our made in america goodness
we are looking for an associate level candidate to work with our product development and production team and factories.
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- maintaining time and action calendar
- creating spec sheets and tech packs
- creating and updating line sheets
- liaising with sample room and factories
- overseeing quality control
the nitty gritty:
- 1 - 3 years experience working with sample room and factories
- strong knowledge of garment construction and finishing details
- proficient in excel
- stellar problem solving skills, well organized, with a sense of urgency
- ambitious with tons of initiative, eager to grow in the position
be our communications director/brand ambassador
want to wear malia mills 24/7? dig our "love thy differences" mission?
we are looking to hire an in-house communications director/brand ambassador to share our brand stories with the media, our team, and our mavens.
we imagine this role would be great for a candidate who has been working in communications and/or PR for a boss at a bigger company and who is ready to run the show and work together as we expand our business.
did you know we have malia mills stores in new york city, the hamptons, california and texas? get ready to travel!
more details below:
please have a minimum of 2 -3 years PR/communications experience, be well connected with media and influencers and know and love the malia mills brand.
you will work directly with sisters/business partners Malia Mills and Carol Mills and the rest of our Malia Mills team in our studio and our stores.
the position includes rolling up your sleeves to pick, pack and track samples on loan to magazines to rocking your fiercest Malia Mills look to host events in our stores and everything in between.
you've got to have outstanding written and presentation skills to wow employees, customers and the media alike.
if you're a great conversationalist with strong leadership and motivational skills this position could be a great fit.
do you have tons of initiative? are you extremely well organized? a go get 'em attitude and attention to detail is mandatory.
to succeed in this position you've got to have strong planning, budgeting, multi-tasking, follow up and quantitative skills.
- it is also key to be inspired by "necessity is the mother of invention" -- although our budgets are not big, the opportunity to wow is infinite.
ASSIST OUR TEAMS AS A PAID INTERN
you may not have any experience working for a vertically integrated luxury fashion retailer but you have guts and glory and a burning desire to work with our team to up our productivity on a daily basis.
our studio is very entrepreneurial and days are filled with grunt work as well as projects with tons of higher learning.
salary depends on experience. growth opportunities abound.
email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com