we recently moved our world headquarters to industry city in brooklyn. our new studio is absolutely kick ass. just check out that view! we want to add some rad pals to our team. here's who we're hiring right now:
• content manager for our website and web boutique - photoshop is your bff and you have an eye for killer design that celebrates our malia mills aesthetic.
• design assistant/technical designer - you have 1+ year experience working in a studio with designers, pattern makers, sample sewers and factories.
• sourcing & production assistant - you have 1+ years assisting a fabric coordinator.
• sewer - full time ready to wear sewer with a minimum of 3 years seamstress/alterations experience with high-end merchandise.
• retail sales ambassadors - all mm stores in new york and california!
we sell kick ass swimwear separates, chic ready to wear, and rad accessories in our company owned stores. we’re passionate about celebrating women and articulating an inclusive and inspiring voice on the subject of women and beauty. love thy differences is our mission, our mantra, our driving force. if you can get behind that, email your resume + cover letter to email@example.com.
internships are available for a few fab students all year round. we’re busiest in the summer but there is a ton to learn 12 months a year.
internships are for college credit.
- take pride in working hard and making a superlative contribution
- have tons of curiosity, drive and initiative
- possess smarts, integrity and a hell yes attitude then keep reading!
internships are focused on:
if you are interested in an internship opportunity,
please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and include a cover letter that includes a bit about you, your interests and why you would like to work at malia mills. be sure to include the dates and hours you will commit to as well as the areas that most interest you from the list above.